Skilled influencer marketing professional specializing in emerging markets such as psilocybin, CBD, paraxanthine, plant-based foods, and alcohol substitutes. Currently working with Schedule35, Update Energy, Binoid CBD, and (plot twist) Herman Miller/Miller Knoll.
I’ve executed thousands of influencer activations over the course of my career; see some of the people I’ve worked with below and click any individual card to learn more.
Other skills include social media strategy, content creation, community management, & more. Toggle the arrow next to “Integrated Marketing Projects” for a few examples.
Outside of work, I run the Instagram account girlscarryingshit and am the Editor-in-Chief of Pinky, a magazine for non-men.
- Herman Miller Gaming Vantum Launch Gifted Herman Miller Gaming’s new Vantum Gaming Chair to 200 influencers internationally
- Responsibilities: Project managed execution for the NA, LAC, APAC, EU regions to ensure all were pacing to schedule; personally handled all of the (159) giftings to the NA region including sourcing, vetting, outreach, negotiation, contracts, briefing, ordering, tracking, & approvals
- Results: Reached 50M+ via trades
- Muuto U.S. Site Launch Gifting (Herman Miller) Gifted 50 influencers an iconic Kink Vase to celebrate Muuto’s U.S. launch
- Responsibilities: compiled a long list of brand-aligned influencers to gift; liaised with the Denmark team to narrow down to the final list; communicated with influencers to gauge interest, collect addresses, and discern vase color preferences; wrote a personalized note to each influencer; coordinated with a third-party fulfillment center to package & ship product before the holidays
- Results: 65% of influencers gifted posted (55% above average), reaching 2M+
- Muuto U.S. Site Launch Apartment Event (Herman Miller) An exclusive list of 200 New York creatives gathered to celebrate the launch of Muuto’s U.S. website at a fully-furnished apartment in SoHo.
- Responsibilities: curated a list of influential New Yorkers across art, design, fashion, and food verticals; sent invites & collected RSVP’s; monitored influencers’ socials to capture all mentions of the event & brand
- Results: Reached 600k+ completely organically
- SIMULATE NUGGS Infinite Glitch Program Sent brand ambassadors, VIP’s, & investors 1 of 1 magnets with personal QR codes printed on them which, upon scanning, allowed them to order NUGGS on-demand.
- Responsibilities: Ideating concept, managing list of eligible recipients, working with creative to design magnets, working with outsourced agency to design mailers/envelopes, working with web designer to design landing page.
- SIMULATE GOLDEN NUGG Commercial Produced a commercial to promote the search for the SIMULATE GOLDEN NUGG, a solid gold NUGG valued at 10k that was hidden in a box of NUGGS at Costco.
- Responsibilities: Storyboarding, script-writing, sourcing/auditioning/casting on-screen talent, wardrobe, hiring a production team, securing a location, managing budget.
- SIMULATE NUGGS placement in feature film Secured product placement for NUGGS in “The Present” starring Isla Fischer and Greg Kinnear.
- Responsibilities: Checking film synopsis for brand alignment, negotiating terms & signing film release, liaising between the production company and SIMULATE’s Supply Chain Operations team to send 100 full & empty boxes to the prop house.
- SIMULATE x Daisie’s Meal Program Collaborated with a food service partner, Daisie’s, to promote our partnership by sending influencers to Daisie’s to have a meal featuring our products.
- Responsibilities: Ideating concept, pitching to Daisie’s, sourcing influencers, writing creative brief, supervising production of content, tracking success.